2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Needed a piece of PVC pipe longer than the per-cut stuff but had an issue in fitting it in my car. i asked customer service if they could assist me by cutting the pipe in half for me. They informed me that they did not have any tools for cutting the pipe in half. OMG. I was standing in the middle of one of the largest tool stores in Round Rock.

I said, if I cant cut it, i cant buy it. no way to get it home. The store rep agreed.

I needed the PVC so i took it to the mold and trim area and cut the pipe in half with the saw they said they didn't have.

That was several months ago. Today had a lovely experience trying to return something. You can see where this is going so I will end it here.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of lowes customer care. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Sooo the person at the front of the store was correct that they themselves did not have anything to cut your pipe with? ...OK just making sure. Lazy people in this world will forever continue to surprise me.