Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Cost

Does the price of the granite include installation or is it a separate price? Couldn't get a straight answer from my local Lowe’s

Ann McDonald

Your question is rather specific. It is better to contact Lowes customer support by phone at 1-800-445-6937 or text 84109 Monday – Saturday: 8 a.m.

– 10 p.m. (ET) Sunday: 8 a.m.

– 9 p.m. (ET)

No return list

Why would someone be put on this list? Ive never had a problem with returns. Just curious.

The most common reason stores put people on a no return list is making returns without a receipt. Most stores allow a limited number of no receipt returns before you are put on the list.

Returns of high theft, high cost items may speed your inclusion on this list. It is a simple fact that people who actually purchase a product are given a receipt and should have it for a return.

Shoplifters never have a receipt. The list is there to discourage people from shoplifting and returning items.

Show

Where is Lowe's corporate corporate office?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Lowe's corporate office address is:

1000 Lowes Blvd,
Mooresville, NC 28117
Show

How do I complain to Lowes?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
To contact Lowe's customer service team you may:
  • Call customer service on 1-800-445-6937
  • Text them at 704-313-1818
  • Visit lowes.com/l/contact-us.html

No returns list?

Is there any way off the "no returns" list? In the past 5 years, my wife and I have remodeled our bathrooms and kitchen.

With a busy family and kids running around, we take more than a few weekends to complete some things.

On top of that, we sometimes misplace or lose the receipts when projects take months over days. Anyone know a way to get off Lowe's "no return/no exchange" naughty list?

When you get denied there is a ticket that prints off. On that ticket is a phone number. You can try giving that a call but your best bet is to start keeping track of your receipts.

Order # 74813332

Ordered element for oven $42.59 model #fef366eme ! Received it Happy!

Was asked at that time if I wanted bulb said No 3 times .. Well when I received my element yep they sent me a bulb I didn’t want charged me $4.11 I’d # 7743354 !

Makes me angry that they didn’t listen and charged me the extra $4.11. Angry

You could always return the bulb.

Questions 6