309 views
3.4

bought two samsung appliances (washer,dryer) in Feb. and sent all the info to the rebate center.

They said in process, then approved.

Waited the 6 or 8 weeks and heard nothing, then was asked to resubmit all info because a new company was processing the rebates. I did that and was told that I was somehow not eligible for the rebate.

User's recommendation: Never trust Lowes, if they will cheat you out of a rebate, why do business with them at all???

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Rebate.

Preferred solution: fulfill the rebate as promised.

Lowes Pros: Products offered.

Lowes Cons: Cant get anyone on aales floor to help.

Comments

#2014207

I purchased a whole new Samsung kitchen and the fridge had a ring doorbell rebate, it has been over a year. I have finally got it approved 3 mo ago. I still have not received anything.

#1941912

Same here, bought in February and had to reenter in August. Still says processing.

Pathetic blame on Covid. Will not be back either.

#1931359

I had a very similar experience, also with the Samsung rebate, which now has been denied twice (first for a reference to my items not qualifying although the model items and numbers were on the rebate form and then, after resubmission with a response that I was too late). My original submission was on time, and my re-submission was within the time parameter on the first rejection.

What a mess. I am ready to report them, but am unsure to whom.

Never doing this again! I bought 3 major appliances that totaled over $2500.

#1919594

Lowes has their HQ in North Carolina, I called the Fox 46 New Channel to ask them to investigate. Please call them too and help build the story. (704) 944-****.

Lowes Reviews