8040 Dani Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33966
Resolved

Update by user Oct 24

I had to call FTC and make a claim. Then when I contacted Lowes to tell them what I did, I received a very unfriendly email back with more BS.

Then in 2 days my rebate was completed (amazing).

But then it took them 2 more weeks to get it to me. If anyone has the same problem, call the FTC> Thanks Michael

Update by user Sep 23

When you call you get lies and poor excuses. We are over whelmed, a Corporation this large should know how to conduct it self in a professional manner.

They have not. *** Poor way to treat a customer that spent $3860.00.

Original review posted by user Sep 23

I purchased 4 Samsung appliances for the kitchen on 6/22/2019. I submitted my rebate on line 6/24/2019.

They stated it would take 6 to 8 weeks. I am now going on the 14th week and still waiting. When you call you just get lies about the delay. When you try to talk to someone at their Cooperate office they say they will look into, next thing you know they send you back to the rebate center.

If you are going to buy appliances go somewhere else, because you will be treated better. Feels like the old bait and switch game. I will never buy anything from Lowes again. I will also tell anybody I talk to how they treat their customers.

One day they will wake up after they realize how many customers they are losing.

What goes around comes back to smack them in their face. You don't stay in business treating your customers like this

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Everything customer relates.

• Lowe s Fails Customer

Comments

You can file a complaint with the FTC at www.ftc.gov/complaint. If you do a search you will find that the FTC has fined companies for not paying or paying rebates late. also file a complaint with your states attorney general

OllieFL
@Anonymous

Yes thanks, I just did that.

If you need appliances in a timely manner only buy appliances in stock at the store. If you were told 6-8 weeks when you ordered your appliances it would indicate neither Lowes or Samsung had the appliances you were ordering in stock in the United States.

They were being ordered from the factory. If they weren't in stock in Korea you will have to wait for the next production run and having sold appliances, the manufacturers aren't very good about communicating that information.

You should be blaming Samsung, not Lowes. It wouldn't make any difference if you had purchased them from another retailer, you would still be waiting.

Rebate..not appliances. Thanks

@Anonymous

The poster was not talking about availability of the items but the *** rebate program. READ.