200-B Mill Rd, Oaks, PA 19456, USA
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We purchased a Samsung kitchen appliance suite back in June of 2017. There was a $300 rebate offer, which we qualified for.

After two months of waiting for the rebate, we called them multiple times and were told it was being processed. We checked on line and it says it was being processed. We even had the Lowe's store manager call them and couldn't get an answer. We just received the rebate gift card in the mail today, six months later, and the card had already expired in January.

Called the support call center and they say they can't do anything. They even said that they had no records of us calling. What kind of company does something like this?

Sounds like a big scam. Person at the call center was not helpful at all and told us that we let the card expire.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Rebate.

Reason of review: Rebate is a scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Rebate card arrived and was expired.

• rebate rip off
  • Rebate Failure
  • Rebate Program

Comments

They did the same thing to us. Once we got a physical card it was bogus! I will never buy another product from them again.

I found the first response extremely insightful. I believe his (what I imagine to be a he) use of Screw various, and creative.

They screwed me also one year later I’m out $150 return the stuff don’t believe you will get it they screwed me till it was past the 90 day point of return. They are going to loose a lot of business not only you got screwed