266 views
Verified Reviewer

I have been waiting for a rebate from Lowes since March, status is always processing. Then had to resubmit again, it has been resubmitted since 8/2 And still no rebate as of mid November, still processing!

I have Spoke to a store associate, store manager and Lowes corporate office, no one cares.

When you call the rebate center, you go into a loop where you never get to a human being. This is so frustrating and doesnt look good for the Lowes reputation, I always thought they had better customer service and follow up compare to their competitors, NOT!

User's recommendation: Don’t count in a rebate, COVID is used as a crutch to not pay them out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Rebate.

Preferred solution: Pay me my rebate.

Location: 10425 Gibsonton Drive, Riverview, FL 33578

Comments

#2000299

I have been waiting since January for the same thing. Lowe's is not the store they portray themselves to be.

#1973080

We also have not received our rebate from a purchase in Aug 2020. I have called the 3rd party payer twice and they keep telling me they will contact Tier 2 again to have them contact me.

At this point I will not give Lowe's a good review in the future. Rebates are a false advertisement as far as Im concerned.

Due to the fact that we cant get them. Your choice if you want to shop there but don't count a getting a promised rebate.

#1961273

Lowe's Rebates do not work. Lowe's Home Improvement We are still waiting on a cabinet rebate from Lowe's going on 31 weeks (1st submitted on April 3rd), Resubmitted on July 7th (they had system and 3rd party contractor problems).

I was able to speak with Ajit at the Rebate center and he said that my Rebate should be sent to my email on November 23rd. It is now the second week of December and the Rebate Center number is not reachable, I get a "No routes found" message before the call can complete. I will be shredding my Lowe's credit card and they have lost me as a customer. I have also filed with the BBB.

Do not purchase anything from Lowe's especially if it involves a Rebate.

Just Tried the corporate Rebate phone number 1-87*-***-**** and it is unreachable, I still get the weird sounding message : No routes found". Also tried posting this on the Lowe's FB homepage but it does not show up there.

#1972166
@PissedConsumer1961273

Try this number, 1-85*-***-****, I actually got to finally talk to a human being

#1951350

Me too it's been 7 months and I am still waiting. No one seems to care when you explain to them you have been waiting months.

What do you have to do? They they switched their system over and you are telling me a fortune 500 Co cant get this right?

Not acceptable for us to wait this long. I would hope they do the right thing and compensate the people who have to wait almost a year now, unbelievable.

#1972047
@PissedConsumer1951350

The exact same thing happened to us. Same dates.

Cabinets. Now being told that receipt did not indicate a qualifying purchase. Shuler cabinets are on the rebate form. We have certified letters documenting timelines and copies of receipts sent to rebate center, Lowe's HQ and store.

Suppose we will need to follow up with state attorney general and/or lawyer and/or court. What a rip off.

#1972165
@PissedConsumer1972047

I had the exact same thing and actually got ahold of somebody, apparently my non-qualification was that the cabinet center associate rang up my order in a way whereas it did not register as the rebate brand. Got an email 2 days later that my rebate was processed but still have not received the rebate money

Lowes Reviews