310 views
Verified Reviewer

2.3

Purchased Samsung French door fridge/freezer, dishwasher and convection stove end of February 2020. Submitted 10% rebate offer on line and received email on March 9 2020 confirming submission and was given a tracking number.

Info stated 6 - 8 for rebate. Eight weeks cane and went. Checked on Lowes rebate center web site only to find tracking system unavailable. Called Rebate customer service and got recording tracking was unavailable.

Have checked back many times since and always same scenario.

Called today July 21st and actually got to speak to a real person. Was told rebates submitted before April 1st could not be tracked as they had all been lost and Lowes was working to try and recover them and for me to be patient a few weeks longer! It's been 20 weeks already. Only alternative is for me to resubmitted everything as if it was a new purchase.

This has 2 problems, 1st, the Samsung rebate offer has since expired and 2nd even if Lowes honors the rebate despite time lapse it will be at least another 6 - 8 weeks. We are talking a few hundred dollars. Lowes has at no time posted anything on their web site or sent emails to customers telling them of this snafu. And how did they loose all rebate info prior to April 1st 2020?

Were they hacked, what info was lost, my credit card info, my address, phone number, email? I think I have the right to know if this is the case or not.

Very poor service and communication on Lowes part. And in the meantime I am out a few hundred dollars and my info is floating around only God and Lowes knows where.do d0

User's recommendation: Don't bank on getting your rebate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Rebate.

Preferred solution: Give me my rebate .

Lowes Pros: Variety of products.

Lowes Cons: Customer service is horrendous.

Location: 2301 David H Mcleod Blvd, Florence, SC 29501