I'm a 30 year customer at Lowe's. Sent in a couple of the new rebates at the encouragement of the sales associate.

No rebate came, just an ambiguous letter that my rebate 'did not qualify' and to re-submit it. They had all my paperwork!! Stupid. I am switching to Menard's where the rebate procedure is SO much simpler.

And they actually give you the rebate, not the run-around... BTW the rebate was on anything purchased that day,. How could it not qualify??? I probably buy over $1000 from Lowe's in a year.

Maybe small change to them, but a lot to me. Lowe's new rebate program is in response to Menard's 11% rebate program, I'm sure. Lowe's b;ew that one big time.

Some lawyer should start a class action. Ridiculous.

Review about: Lowes Rebate.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same problem so disappointed

Same experience, 100%. Very frustrated.

This all goes to show there can be problems with any rebate. Menards site is full of complaints about rebates.

There are a lot of places an error can occur. The submitter may make an error, the post office handles it on 2 ends of the process and the rebate center handles it s well.

With millions of rebates being submitted even a .0001% rate of the rebate not getting through will result in a few complaints. Just a fact of life, nothing is perfect.