4401 W Clara Ln, Muncie, IN 47304
3.5

Spent over 2,000 dollars on appliances. Submitted rebate same day...in February 2019.

Told me the appliances were not compliant for rebate...which is not true. Told me I had to resubmit everything which I did. After I resubmitted everything I was told they couldn't pay because it took 6 weeks to process through their system so now it was past the rebate time constraints. I will never shop Lowes again.

I have NEVER had a problem with Menards rebates. That is where I will shop from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

If you are talking about the 11% rebate, appliances are excluded from that promotion.

I MAKE IT A PRACTICE NOT TO BUY ANYTHING THAT HAS A REBATE THAT I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SENDING IN. IT'S NOT WORTH ALL OF THE HASSLE. THE WHOLE REASON THAT THEY HAVE REBATES IN THE FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF JUST LOWERING THE PRICE IS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY AREN'T GOING TO BE PAYING OUT A GOOD PERCENTAGE OF THE ONES THAT ARE SUBMITTED.

If you never have problems at Menards why didn't you buy your appliances there?

Hop over to the posts about Menards. Just take a look at how many complaints there are about their rebates. Seems like no matter where yow shop, rebates can be a problem.