3195 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

This is an outright scam. I purchased your paint and was given my receipt and instructions on how to go online and claim a rebate.

I went to the website, entered all of the information step by step; in fact it would not let me move forward to the next step until I answered every question with the correct information on the receipt-and then after 10 minutes on the site, I received a message that my rebate request was received and that I would be receiving it via email. Now you are trying to say that I didn’t purchase the product….that you gave me a receipt for…..with the website that I went to…… and answered the questions YOU ASKED AND SET UP step by step until I was told I had completed what I needed to to receive a rebate. A rebate I was not even aware of until I actually PURCHASED the paint.

I fully expect that you will issue my rebate ASAP or I will be contacting the NYS Office of the Attorney General for fraudulent business practices, namely, you are luring people to buy your product with the promise of a rebate you have no intention of issuing. That is fraud

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Rebate.

Reason of review: rebate scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Same problem. I just got my reject letter in the mail. What a scam...

Good for you! I wish that more people would go through the trouble of reporting companies like them. That way it would prevent others from getting ripped off as well.