3.1
Layout of Store

I ordered a range online. I was told in store that they can not connect propane range.

Ok understand. Asked how delivery was handled so that I could arrange gas company to do connect. Well I receive email telling me it would be delivered 5/3 and that they would call and give 2 hour window on delivery night before. Well range does not come and I don’t find this out till afternoon before and after being told ready for delivery.

Ok cancel gas company and rearrange time off to do so. They were now supposed to call once received to schedule delivery. No call but received yet another email that it was in and ready for pickup. I call and schedule delivery again.

I am told I would get a call on a two hour window. 5/5 I call to get my two hour window. Nothing. No return call.

I text. Am told something. And also I could get time frame morning of. Sorry this is pathetic and not very convenient for a Sunday.

And I am sure as I was that I would not get a call this evening that I will not get a time frame when I call in the am. Never again will I deal with Lowes in such an order. A friend just went through same thing.

Home Depot did all they told me they would on a mulch order and went over and above. They will get my next orders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments