Verified Reviewer

I purchased an outdoor Bar w/sink made by MasterForge roughly about 5or 6 years ago

Since then I have had to replace the faucet several times. The last replacement was just last season and each time I call the warranty Dept.

They are no help in trying to fix it.

When I called several days ago I was told that since I bought this new less than a year ago I could get it replaced and to contact the repairs Dept.via email. I did that and they keep saying I cant replace the part as the whole unit was bought more than 5 years ago.

I dont think it is fair as I did buy this one part less than a year ago and in addition it is really unfair to have a customer have to replace a part so many times because you are selling such an inferior product.

Is there anything you can do to resolve this? The part cost around $200 so it is quite expensive to do yet again.

User's recommendation: Beware of the very limited customer service on these larger items. Even though I replaced a broken faucet on this bar unit and it was less than a year old Lowe’s refused to replaced the part. In addition this part has broken three times within a four year period each time costing me $200. I could have bought a whole new unit for the amount I invested.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 57 US Highway 9, Morganville, NJ 07751

Comments

#2018371

How does an outdoor sink last New Jersey winters??

Lowes Reviews