San Jose, California

On July 2012 I bought a samsung refrigerator at the Hammer lane store in Stockton. Since then I have called the warranty department four times to fix it. First it wasn't cooling. Second the ice cubes were not coming out. Third the ice cubes were not coming out. Forth time the refrigerator is not making ice cubes. They have replaced the thermostat, the ice dispenser twice, and now they will replace the ice cubes maker. I don't know what will be next. This refrigerator is a lemon. Why don't you replace this lemon?

I am very upset at this situation. The refrigerator is in an empty house, I don't even live in this house, so the refrigerator is not been abused. The appliance is on 612 Burnham Ct. Stockton, CA. I wonder what it would be like if the refrigerator was been used a lot.

Please do something to fix this problem. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely, Alberto Garcia phone 408 561-8685

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

Lowes Pros: Good response.

Lowes Cons: Bad product.

Comments

Your complaint is with Samsung, not Lowes.

I'm assuming you have the extended warranty which is doing exactly what it's there for, fixing your fridge.

Ice makers are the #1 issue with fridges.

They will not replace your fridge due to ice maker issues. Period.

Don't necessarily blame Lowe's. They didn't make the fridge. Your initial mistake was in buying anything with the "Samsung" name on it.