Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I bought an Electrolux refrigerator in April 22, 2018 from Lowe's the ice maker on the bottom quit working approx. 1 year later then about @ year after that the top ice maker quit working also.

Called Electrolux and the lady that was helping me told me that the refrigerator was a 2013 model. I was devastated, had to wait 7 weeks for a repairman to come check out the fridge bye the way, Electrolux covered the repairman coming out. He was here for about 25 minutes, I had already told him that neither ice maker was working. He checked the top one and said couldn't be fixed.

He was walking out the door and I asked if he had checked the bottom one. He went back into the kitchen and opened the freezer drawer and said no wonder it's not working it's turned off. I replied that we had to turn it off for it was filling the ice bin with water and freezing. He said I would be receiving a email in a couple days.

3 or 4 days went bye and nothing. So I called Electrolux and was told that the repairman did do something. He placed the order to a back room as they call it to make a decision about my fridge. I received a letter on September 9, 2020 dated for August 27, 2020 that I had until September 27, 2020 to accept an offer of 10% rebate on a new fridge.

Also the repair order had that I purchased the fridge on July 15, 2013. Which was. Lie.

I have all my paperwork pertaining to this purchase. I am so pissed off about this

Product or Service Mentioned: Electrolux Refrigerator.

Comments