3205 Vicksburg Ln N, Minneapolis, MN 55447
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We purchased a Samsung Refrigerator on Thur. 08/01/2019, to be delivered on 08/06/2019.

8AM to 2 PM window. I called them at 4 PM to see what the problem was. Nobody answered in the appliance, or delivery dept. (Very common problem).

Operator said someone would call me, an hour later Bryce (appliance, and millwork manager) calls and says he screwed up, and gave my fridge to someone else, and he forgot to call me! New delivery would be Thur. the 8th, or Mon. the 11th.

Meanwhile we have been without working fridge since 07/31-19.So I called Wed. afternoon to confirm the appt. Bryce now tells me he can't get that refrigerator for two weeks, but he would give me an upgrade to a new fridge with a discount. We agreed to that.

He said he would do a return to my Visa account, and then put the new charges on the card. Well, this morning we checked our bank acct. and we were overdrawn with two overdrafts for $76.00. He didn't do the return.

So we drove in to the store to get this figured out. Of course the manager wasn't in the store, after about 20 min.they send up this dolt Rick who is clueless about everything, and looks through all the receipts, types on the register for a few min.and says the money will be back in our account in three to four days. Then says if I talk to my bank they will waive the overdraft charges. *** That Pissed Me Off.

So I told him to do the return on the new fridge.Also,the new fridge turned out to be a scam. Bryce told me the new fridge was new in the box. So, he said it would be delivered the next morning. Fine.

The next morning the delivery guy calls to ask if I had purchased the floor model, because there was not a new one in the box there. So, Bryce thought he could pass a floor model off as a new one. Fraud!

Obviously We won't be buying anything at Lowes ever again!!!!! Thanks for reading this!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Preferred solution: I just don't want a damn thing to do with them!!!!.

Lowes Cons: Employees not answering the phone in departments, Communication between sales and delivery company, Selling items they do not have.

• Customer service lacking