Naples, Florida

I bought a new refrigerator from Lowes and Expo came out the next day to deliver it. 3 men from expo went to hook up the ice maker without turning the water off first.

Once disconnected water starting spraying all over my kitchen walls and flooding the floor. All the guy did was put his thumb on the connection, my wife had turn the water off for them. So while my wife is on her knees cleaning up water that they refused to clean, one of the men got under the sink where the connection was and somehow, God only know how, disconnected the hose from the connection. Well again water started pouring into the cabinet.

Expo closed the cabinet doors and left it that way and didn't say anything to my wife about it, had her sign a form stating no leaks were found and then quickly left. My wife later found the cabinet filling with water therefore causing all kinds of issues, water pouring in behind the cabinets and baseboards and such. We called expo and they sent the guy back out who then hooked it back up and then accused her of having a bad faucet, which had nothing to do with the hose. Do these people think we are idiots or something.

We then told him to get out of our house. We called the local store, the manager told us to deal with Expo and wouldn't help us.

We have now contacted corporate and are waiting for a resolution.... Where do they find these *** my 15 year old knew to turn the water off first.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Comments