811 E Arques Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Sep 11, 2018

Finally the 6th attempt, this morning after 9:00 am, two people came and moved the refrigerator to the second floor where our kitchen is. They could have done that the first time instead of having us wait so many times and for so long.

We have never seen 4 people crew after all.

They parked their truck in the back and blocked my drive way. They should have parked in the front of the townhouse.

Update by user Sep 10, 2018

I am hourly rated contractor work at client office and each time I had to take time off to wait for the delivery. I wasted 10 hours (each time is 2 hour window) to be at home in order to receive the delivery.

Original review posted by user Sep 10, 2018

We bought LG refrigerator including free delivery and setup from Lowes Sunnyvale store.

After 7 days, the refrigerator was delivered to our door. However, the two delivery people said they could not take this to the kitchen which is on the second floor. We were told they need 4 people crew to move the refrigerator to upstairs.

Then I called Lowes Delivery department to reschedule. 2nd time, no one showed up, 3rd time, still the same two people came, could not do the move. The 4th time, Lowes still sent two people. I called Lowes and asked to speak to the supervisor, her name was something like Kourtney. She apologized and promised additional 20% discount on the refrigerator and told us next day (Sunday) or the latest following Monday to send 4 people crew. Again the 5th time, we waited till 9:15 AM this morning, no one showed up. Therefore, I called Lowes delivery department and was told we were not on their Monday schedule.

Again I asked to speak to the supervisor, this time it was Sovia (or Sophia). She told me she had schedule for tomorrow (Tuesday) delivery and for sure they would send 4 people. Let's wait and see if tomorrow we will see 4 people crew from Lowes delivery department. I seriously doubt about it after so many time promises and failed every time.

The delivery person even told me that I could pay someone else to do the move. Why? I paid Lowes for the delivery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Customer service is terrible.

Comments