Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
Resolved

Update by user Nov 04, 2016

Update

Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2016

On December 12, 2015 I purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator at the Littleton, NH 03561 Lowe's store for $474.88. They delivered the refrigerator and it worked fine at first.

Then the temperature started to fluctuant and then when it defrosted on it's own we had water in the bottom of the refrigerator. Ended up having to put a bath towel in the bottom of the refrigerator and changing it every day. I had the repairman come here about 4 times and he never was able to fix it. He put 2 controls in it plus he replace a tube in back of the freezer.

I called the store manager in Littleton, NH and never was able to reach him. I wrote them a letter and someone named Justin called and talked to me. Went to talk to this Justin and he said he would get back to me. He never did call me back.

In the mean time I bought another refrigerator.

I also got rid of the other one. I won't buy anything more from Lowe's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frigidaire Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Lowes Cons: Getting the run-around.

Comments

Why are you pissed at Lowe's instead of Fridgidaire? I don't get that at all. Lowe's didn't build the thing.

@Anonymous

Isn't it just amazing that people can't get it through their heads that the retail store doesn't make the products they sell and that it's the manufacturer that is responsible for the warranty. What is this person going to do when they have a problem with the refrigerator they bought somewhere else???

@Anonymous

I know that's like blaming their beer for their hangover. Lowe's Stupes....I mean customers sometimes just *** to hear themselves *** and it is easier to call into or even drag their behinds into a Lowe's to whine instead of calling Frigidaire because it is easier......

Pretty dumb and you people must think the retailer makes the items. lol.

I am a former Lowe's employee and I know this all too well. The world revolves around them.