Verified Reviewer

Team,

I purchased this Whirlpool model: WRS555SIHV

Serial No: HR8023****.

I have had nothing but problems with this device! In particular the ice maker/water dispenser.

The ice maker stays broke. I've had several service calls on this device and still it is broke again!

Now, I've been told it is out of warranty and I have to pay for the service call, parts and labor. I want this piece of crap replaced. I don't want another service call.

This is total BS!

To top things off I purchased a stove and microwave all within months of each other. I am not having any issues with the other devices.

Well that would be a lie because the microwave has a metal shelf in it (go figure that a metal shelf in a microwave!) and it does emit sparks from the inside from time to time, but I took the shelf out to eliminate that problem. Bottom line is I will not be buying anymore Whirlpool products, especially from Lowes!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Wrs555Sihv Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: replacement of product.

Comments