I am 100 percent dissatisfied with the results of the project and the Reno, NV Lowes is refusing to correct the job. I reside in a community governed by a homeowner’s association (HOA) and the new windows were to match pre-existing windows throughout our community. However, the windows that Lowes installed do not match the pre-existing windows and as such Lowes has created a liability for me (see photo). I am seeking replacement of the windows such that they match pre-existing windows throughout our community but Lowes is stonewalling me, arguing that they installed the windows that I ordered.
Lowes customer satisfaction policy states:
“Customer satisfaction is our goal. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the merchandise to any Lowe's store in the U.S. within 90* days. We, in our discretion, will repair it, replace it, or, based on your method of payment with a valid receipt, refund your money.” (http://www.lowes.com/cd_Returns+and+Refunds+Policy_33243642_)
Additionally, the “Installation Proposal – Windows”, attached under item #4 states Lowes will:
“Ensure your complete satisfaction with all aspects of the job.”
This is my first and last time working with Lowes in any way, shape or form. This is a huge mess that is going to cost me thousands of dollars to fix ($6,000 job - 8 windows).
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not stand behind product
- Incompetent management
- Management siding with their staff without knowing the facts
- Lack of responsiveness
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lowes Windows Installation
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "It took us 3 years to make a final decision on getting someone to do our deck. We signed a contract on May 3, 2014 with Lowes to get..."
- "cust id 1963692 10/24/2014 Today my wife and I went to Lowe's to get some tools and look at tool chests. Standing in the store we check online and see this..."
- "So this one time I took someone advice and decided to buy my appliance from lowes big mistake. I ordered online, confirmation came that can pickup my order from store..."
- "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..."
- "My grill is falling apart please fix or replace it . The paint is coming off and it's rusted. 1 year old ..."
- "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."