Reno, Nevada
100% full Not resolved

I am 100 percent dissatisfied with the results of the project and the Reno, NV Lowes is refusing to correct the job. I reside in a community governed by a homeowner’s association (HOA) and the new windows were to match pre-existing windows throughout our community. However, the windows that Lowes installed do not match the pre-existing windows and as such Lowes has created a liability for me (see photo). I am seeking replacement of the windows such that they match pre-existing windows throughout our community but Lowes is stonewalling me, arguing that they installed the windows that I ordered.

Related: Lowes - Price Match NOT

Lowes customer satisfaction policy states:

“Customer satisfaction is our goal. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the merchandise to any Lowe's store in the U.S. within 90* days. We, in our discretion, will repair it, replace it, or, based on your method of payment with a valid receipt, refund your money.” (http://www.lowes.com/cd_Returns+and+Refunds+Policy_33243642_)

Additionally, the “Installation Proposal – Windows”, attached under item #4 states Lowes will:

“Ensure your complete satisfaction with all aspects of the job.”

This is my first and last time working with Lowes in any way, shape or form. This is a huge mess that is going to cost me thousands of dollars to fix ($6,000 job - 8 windows).

Review about: Lowes Windows Installation.

I didn't like: Did not stand behind product, Incompetent management, Install, Management siding with their staff without knowing the facts, Lack of responsiveness.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lowes Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5771
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.