Reno, NV Lowes - Incorrect windows

442 of 2669 Lowes reviews

I am 100 percent dissatisfied with the results of the project and the Reno, NV Lowes is refusing to correct the job. I reside in a community governed by a homeowner’s association (HOA) and the new windows were to match pre-existing windows throughout our community. However, the windows that Lowes installed do not match the pre-existing windows and as such Lowes has created a liability for me (see photo). I am seeking replacement of the windows such that they match pre-existing windows throughout our community but Lowes is stonewalling me, arguing that they installed the windows that I ordered.

Lowes customer satisfaction policy states:

“Customer satisfaction is our goal. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the merchandise to any Lowe's store in the U.S. within 90* days. We, in our discretion, will repair it, replace it, or, based on your method of payment with a valid receipt, refund your money.” (http://www.lowes.com/cd_Returns+and+Refunds+Policy_33243642_)

Additionally, the “Installation Proposal – Windows”, attached under item #4 states Lowes will:

“Ensure your complete satisfaction with all aspects of the job.”

This is my first and last time working with Lowes in any way, shape or form. This is a huge mess that is going to cost me thousands of dollars to fix ($6,000 job - 8 windows).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Did not stand behind product
    • Incompetent management
    • Install
    • Management siding with their staff without knowing the facts
    • Lack of responsiveness

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lowes Windows Installation
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #767189

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lowes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
442 of 2669 Lowes reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lowes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about
×