100% full Not resolved

I am 100 percent dissatisfied with the results of the project and the Reno, NV Lowes is refusing to correct the job. I reside in a community governed by a homeowner’s association (HOA) and the new windows were to match pre-existing windows throughout our community. However, the windows that Lowes installed do not match the pre-existing windows and as such Lowes has created a liability for me (see photo). I am seeking replacement of the windows such that they match pre-existing windows throughout our community but Lowes is stonewalling me, arguing that they installed the windows that I ordered.

Lowes customer satisfaction policy states:

“Customer satisfaction is our goal. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the merchandise to any Lowe's store in the U.S. within 90* days. We, in our discretion, will repair it, replace it, or, based on your method of payment with a valid receipt, refund your money.” (http://www.lowes.com/cd_Returns+and+Refunds+Policy_33243642_)

Additionally, the “Installation Proposal – Windows”, attached under item #4 states Lowes will:

“Ensure your complete satisfaction with all aspects of the job.”

This is my first and last time working with Lowes in any way, shape or form. This is a huge mess that is going to cost me thousands of dollars to fix ($6,000 job - 8 windows).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not stand behind product and incompetent management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5771. Lowes needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments