Harlingen, Texas
1.7

I am very disappointed with Lowe's on how this matter has yet to be resolved. My unit is still under warranty and stopped working.

The company that Lowe's has under contract has yet to repair my AC Unit. It has been over 1 month and they keep telling me that the parts are on back order. I keep talking to Lowe's and the company that they hire to repair their AC Units. I have yet to get back my AC Unit repaired.

I will never by a warranty with Lowe's again. I didn't realize that Lowe's did not stand by their warranties that they sell to their customers. I have pleaded for them to get my AC Unit fixed and they are still giving me the round around.

I don't know what else to do in this matter. Right now, I am without an AC Unit in my house.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Warranty.

Reason of review: Too long on a repair of anAC Unit.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Warranties and repairs, Terrible customer service, Lack of timely repair of ac units.

Comments

What do you expect them to repair it with if the parts are on backorder? That's the problem with so many things being made in China now...it takes time to get parts to fix things.