215 W Meadows, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601, USA
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Every interaction I have with this store results in something getting screwed up or lost. Very unorganized, unprofessional, and inept customer service.

My last order for truck delivery has still not been delivered and everyone says they'll look into it and they never call back. First guy I spoke with said it was supposed to be delivered three days ago... $2200 lumber and decking purchase that no one seems to know anything about... Overall very frustrating and I'll be placing my lumber and building supplies purchases at another store.

Consider yourself warned and DO NOT order anything through this store... I don't have any further words to describe how much I despise this store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

THEY WOULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP BUYING FROM THEM! JESUS PEOPLE! Get a clue.

Have you ever heard the saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." Seems like you would learn not to shop there if you have a problem every time you shop there.

#1531909

Then for heaven's sake stop shopping there .... QUOTE : " Every interaction " ... ???