3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought several cans, wish I hadn't !Within in 6 months it started to peel .

Some came off in big sheets, now the front porch is blistering up, looks like bubbling, now it's peeling too, in huge pieces.Company said they'd refund me price of can....what about the labor ?? Please don't buy this ! Now I have to scrap all this off, money and time wasted on a product that didn't hold up. And PLEASE I need included in the lawsuit !

I not only this this to front porch but back deck, steps ect....Very disappointed in this product.Do NOT buy this product !I want to be included in the lawsuit !

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "joining lawsuit" as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about olympic paint and stain rescue it wood and concrete paint from Lowes was very poor warranty service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Lowes wouldn't do anything, told to contact mfg.