Bought several cans, wish I hadn't !Within in 6 months it started to peel .
Some came off in big sheets, now the front porch is blistering up, looks like bubbling, now it's peeling too, in huge pieces.Company said they'd refund me price of can....what about the labor ?? Please don't buy this ! Now I have to scrap all this off, money and time wasted on a product that didn't hold up. And PLEASE I need included in the lawsuit !
I not only this this to front porch but back deck, steps ect....Very disappointed in this product.Do NOT buy this product !I want to be included in the lawsuit !
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very poor warranty service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- joining lawsuit
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Olympic Rescue It
- Olympic Paint And Stain Rescue It Wood And Concrete Paint
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "I made a purchase at Lowes on Commerce Palms Drive, Tampa, Florida 5/20/16. I purchased a stacking rocking chair from the back of the gardening section. It was dirty but..."
- "On 10/22/2012 I was at the Lowe's store in Van Buren, Arkansas to purchase some tile for a bathroom project. There were several employees throughout the store congregating talking about..."
- "I was very disappointed with the flowers i had sent to my daughter. I was also told the least expensive they had was $39.99. Right one there web page..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."