Lowes is the first company I have ever come across that will not honor THEIR OWN online prices. My husband and I were looking for inexpensive blinds for our new home and came across a real bargain online.

Trouble was, some of these blinds needed to be trimmed down a bit- which obviously can only be done in the store (which was not an additional charge) and could not be ordered correctly online. We came in about an hour before closing, so we expected a little resistance, but only found it when we came to check out. The woman who assisted us and had the couple blinds trimmed down to size was lovely. When we got to the register, the total came up, and we noticed it was too high.

My husband asked if we got the sale price, which did not ring up properly, so the gentleman at the register did it "manually" but didn't properly discount it to the correct price. We realized this mistake when we got home and looked up the online prices again and then calculated sales tax. My husband called THREE different locations including the store we purchased from, and were basically told to kick rocks- they don't honor their online prices unless you purchase online.

Guess who will be ordering the items again ONLINE and then taking them right back to the store for a return? So unneccessary.

Product or Service Mentioned: Blinds.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 10.

Comments