Returns are always an issue at Lowes.Never buy anything at Lowes that there is any chance you might return.

Unlike all other stores, Lowes sells some items at only certain locations and you must drive to that location to return. If you do not have the receipt, it is impossible to return. Went to highland and ridge in Cincinnati to return $30.00 item, they said it was not on my credit card. Returned home to get my receipt, went back and they said the same thing.

Showed them my receipt and card, which matched, they said they did not know why this happened. Only happens at Lowes. I only shop at Lowes once a year. Walk into Lowes and Home Depot, 20 people in Home Depot to every 1 in Lowes.

Also, Lowes must work hard to find the laziest , most unfriendliy people that they can find.I am reporting this to the state,I believe they are intentionly cheating customers on returns.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Sounds like you have a problem holding on to receipts. Maybe try being a responsible adult.

No retailer is required by law to take ANY return without a proof of purchase (receipt). That is the law in every state. It keeps the retailers from being ripped off by people that steal stuff and try to return it for cash.