We used Lowes.com to purchase a washer. The online purchase was easy enough, and the site eagerly took our $400.

Not even 10 minutes later someone from the local store called to say they didn't have the item in stock and were canceling our order. No apology, no offer to contact another store to find the product- just a rude representative stating she was canceling our order. We used our debit card for the purchase and a week later the funds are still on hold from Lowes. I called the customer service line and the representative stated that these things happen since the website doesn't always update.

She then advised me to call my bank to have the funds released. Shouldn't she do that? Now I have to arrange a conference call between my bank and Lowes to get my money back. Lowes will never get our business again.

And we were looking at them for a kitchen remodel. I advise all consumers to never make a purchase from Lowes.com if you like either having a product or your money, lowes is holding onto my money and I have no washer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Website.

Comments