Miami, Florida

The worst service in my whole life I'm still waiting for the installer to install my door Was removed by his assistant it is 400 promised to be here at 9 I changed my mind I don't remodel my kitchen with these people It was a complete frustration since begginer and still going on No door so ever The technician installer who knows Maybe he is coming Tido g a donkey The assistant taking a nap in his van and without doors Worse service in town Thanks God I didn't sign contract to remodel my kitchen I'll tell my neighbors who are waiting for my experience with lowes in Hialeah to change their doors Very frustrated

Related: Review about Lowes Installation Services from Lebanon, Ohio

Review about: Door Installation.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lowes Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Nightmare started in October of 2014 and now June 2015 and waiting for 2 doors to be reinstalled which was totally unacceptable according to them..Did not measure door jam first time!!!But shoved them in anyway..Gaps all in doors and hubby had to put paper this winter to prevent cold air from coming in !

Installers are dumbest Ive ever seen..Imagine a big company like Lowes Home Improvement hiring such impotent people!!

They have been out twice with wrong door, not enough doors, can't they read an invoice??Today, they called and truck broke down...nightmare continues!!!