Lowes - Review about Gutters Installation from Indianapolis, Indiana

My wife and I just paid lowes 10000 dollars to have siding and gutters installed well the contractor said when they would start so my wife stayed home from work well they never showed two days in a row.Called and called.

Well finally get them there and they ran out of special order siding. They ordered it it came in 2 weeks later and I contacted the contractor and he promised a certain day so my wife stayed home again and she waited and waited no show again. The siding has been half assed. I could have done this bad for free.

Needless to say I think lowes needs to redo this. They put nails through the wiring for my doorbell and my flood lights. I've got caulk smeared all over my grey siding.

Bits pitiful still trying to resolve this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gutters Installation
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #646587

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lowes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 01, 2015 #1041761 Fort Myers, Florida

You could have contacted your state's Business and Professional Regulations to check the contractor's history. This will tell you how many complaints, or out-of-compliance issues this contractor may have had lodged about him. Few people realize that checking a contractor on your state's website for BPR will give you a picture of how well, or badly, this contractor has done.

0 0 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1016791

Okay so them not calling you and leaving you hang several times is very unprofessional. On the other hands Lowe's installations are based on %100 satisfaction Guaranteed , so if the workmanship was not to your liking they usually accomadate to a reasonable extent.

0 0 Reply

Jun 08, 2015 #992572 Poland, Maine

I'd threaten to sue get twenty grand from a judge for bad work you don't use nails on the sideing they just allowed water ice whatever behind that siding. I can't believe that corner area my girlfriends five year old could have done a better job I know I will never hire them they sub contract iddiots with no school in the trade. And on top of that if your not right there under him watching they cut corners literly should sue call lawyer get them scared they will redo all the work over

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.