Review about Lowes Hardwood Flooring Installation from Virginia Beach, Virginia

625 of 2595 Lowes reviews

In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take care of and I had a deadline for the repair. Now I'm told it can't be done because of water damage if couldn't be taken care I should have been told I would have not did it until family reunion which I'm the the host I'm so pissed. When the installers came out I was they didn't know I already had hardwood they were thing I had carpet, but when they came out twice to look at the situation,very poor customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lowes Hardwood Flooring Installation
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #662750

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lowes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
625 of 2595 Lowes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 14, 2015 #1078693

I guess English is not your first language. I can't even tell what you are trying to say

Aug 11, 2015 #1018350

What? I think you had a problem with your floor, but the complaint makes no sense

Jul 15, 2015 #1008101

You may be angry and typing in a hurry but your complaint is completely unintelligible. Slow down, and use punctuation. It works miracles in comprehension.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lowes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about
×