Review about Lowes Installation Services from New York, New York

I purchased all new appliances from Lowes.They installed the fridge.

We found out it was leaking. I called Lowes they ignored me then pushed me off to XPO which is now pushing me off to another company. I had to go threw my home owners insurance and now have to pay my deductible my rate will all go up because they subcontract everything. Instead of them handling it since I purchased from lowes and there name not a no name delivery company.

My house has so much damage we are in a hotel. My child is disabled and partially blind and is struggling in the new environment. Yet lowes doesn't care. They did offer 20% if I wanted them to remodel my kitchen for the damage they caused.

You should supply it for free.Lots more details but to much to write.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lowes Installation Services
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #689617 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lowes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 25, 2015 #1038925

Nothing has been resolved

Sep 21, 2015 #1036902

Good Afternoon,
I am very sorry for everything you've experienced. I realize this happened a few weeks ago, but did anyone ever help you with this issue? If not, I would be happy to try and assist you. Please feel free to contact me at
Again, I apologize for the inconveniences you've experienced.
Best Regards,
Customer Care | Last Mile

Sep 21, 2015 #1036935

I have spoken to a few different people at XPO which have all been nice. Including Ron from New England. But weeks have gone by and we still don't have a kitchen. We are eating out almost 3 meals a day. We are running out of money. We had to front money to purchase the tile for are new flooring. Credit cards are maxed out. just feels like we are paying for a mistake that was not ours. It's been over 5 weeks. You can't imagine the stress we are under with a disabled child whom also has a visual impairment to be put out like this. We choose to go through are home owners because they were the only ones whom seemed to get things moving and done. But everything is a process and paper work. At this point if we have a kitchen by Christmas I would be shocked

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.