Lowes - Review about Roof Panels from Aberdeen, North Carolina
My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof!Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC.
She never followed up to see if the job was complete! She avoided my grandpa when he realized the job was not complete and went to the store looking for her! The installers lied to my grandparents telling them the job was complete and it wasn't! They installed a new roof left all the rotten facia board and broken soffit hanging from the sides!
It looks horrible! I have been contacting Lowes for over 3 months. Everyone knows about this issue from the managers at Laurinburg all the way to the CEO!
The last response I received was they was going to try and charge them more for something that should have been done!My grandparents are facing age discrimination by lowes and taken advantage of!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Roof Panels
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "On 10/22/2012 I was at the Lowe's store in Van Buren, Arkansas to purchase some tile for a bathroom project. There were several employees throughout the store congregating talking about..."
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "It runs, spots, dripped down my walls ON MY CARPET AND BASEBOARDS IM POSTING PICTURES it was horrible I paid so much money on cleaning products it got all over..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."