Lowes - Review about Roof Panels from Aberdeen, North Carolina
My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof!Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC.
She never followed up to see if the job was complete! She avoided my grandpa when he realized the job was not complete and went to the store looking for her! The installers lied to my grandparents telling them the job was complete and it wasn't! They installed a new roof left all the rotten facia board and broken soffit hanging from the sides!
It looks horrible! I have been contacting Lowes for over 3 months. Everyone knows about this issue from the managers at Laurinburg all the way to the CEO!
The last response I received was they was going to try and charge them more for something that should have been done!My grandparents are facing age discrimination by lowes and taken advantage of!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Roof Panels
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "Lowe's delivery driver misses driveway by 25 feet and backs into my front yard and over a $13,000 StormTech detention system. Then driver runs away when approached by contractor. A..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."