My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof!Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC.
She never followed up to see if the job was complete! She avoided my grandpa when he realized the job was not complete and went to the store looking for her! The installers lied to my grandparents telling them the job was complete and it wasn't! They installed a new roof left all the rotten facia board and broken soffit hanging from the sides!
It looks horrible! I have been contacting Lowes for over 3 months. Everyone knows about this issue from the managers at Laurinburg all the way to the CEO!
The last response I received was they was going to try and charge them more for something that should have been done!My grandparents are facing age discrimination by lowes and taken advantage of!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Roof Panels
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises. See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com . Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."