Spent $2500 on a small kitchen tile job.The Lowes installer said he couldn't get it quite flat that's just the way it is.
Do not do Business with this company in the lima Ohio region.If you're wearing flip-flops in my kitchen prepare for a fall on the tile front lip!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises. See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com . Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick..."
- "When my husband and I decided to remodel our bathroom we thought we'd check out our local Home Depot and Lowe's. We didn't see anything that caught our eye at..."
- "I have had my iphone 5 since September of 2013 I purchased an otter box defender series case with the phone, within six months the belt clip broke off for..."
- "The red roof inn, 4035 Mt. Carmel/Tobasco Rd. Cincinnati Ohio. This is the worst Red Roof Inn I've ever been in. It was so dirty i didn't even stay. Cancelled..."
- "Saturn and GMC vehicles with transmission and other problems needs to be reported in order to have recalls issued: While speaking with the Attorney Generals Office, I was told that perhaps..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."