New York, New York

This was a great product.One that my wife and new born baby have enjoyed many sunny days and cool nights under with friends and family.

Last night we had a minor wind and when we woke up the picture below shows what we saw. After assessing the damage the gazebo is beyond repair. Many of the steel pieces are bent and/or snapped.

Unfortunately My wife and I are on a tight budget and can not replace the gazebo.I am hoping that Garden Treasures who makes several products that we own for our backyard living will replace the gazebo for us.

Review about: Treasure Garden Gazebo.

2.8
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Submit review

Comments

TreasureGarden

Hello.I am sorry about your experience.

Please note this is a Garden Treasures product and not a Treasure Garden product as described in your subject.Regards, Tiffany (Customer Service Mgr, Treasure Garden)

Lowes - Jeld wen windows Lowes "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..." Read more Lowes - GAS RANGE DEFECTIVE AND NOT SAFE Lowes "I bought a GAS RANGE STOVE at Lowe's in Stockbridge GA 3505 MT. Zion RD, August 12 2016. In October I called the service department because the TOP of the..." Read more Lowes - Paint Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado Lowes "My Husband and i bought Paint yesterday at Lowes (2 Gallons).He painted all the Edges with the first Gallon and then used the second Gallon on the Walls.It was obvious..." Read more Lowes - Masterforge grill Lowes "Couple of days ago I was grilling dinner and had finished the steaks, turned the grill off and went into the kitchen area to eat sat down at the table..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more