Lowes - Review about Whirlpool Water Heater from Alum Creek, West Virginia
Purchased electric water heater on 10/29/15.Could not afford their contractor price to install.
Hired a relative. Reset button began tripping immediately. This went on for 2 weeks then breaker knocked and unable to get it to work. I went on vacation.
Relative attempted to locate problem, resulting in calling manufacturer. Prompt to remove heating element. Element VERY old, totally corroded, split full length, corrosion consumed inside of pipe. I contacted lowes, explaining old element had been replaced in my ( supposing my) new tank.
Lowes said I was to call Whirlpool, not their problem. Whirlpool reported def nothing they could have done. Reported on lowes Facebook page. Contacted by their rant and rave, reporting I would receive a call with allotted ant of time.
Received call, their ONLY solution is to bring tank back and they will replace. I explained I cannot do this. I have no more money or man power.
They sold me a tank that's either used, been altered from within their store or has been returned.Lowes should be more than willing to bring a new tank and install it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I just paid lowes 10000 dollars to have siding and gutters installed well the contractor said when they would start so my wife stayed home from work..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "I Bought a new tool box for Aviation maintenance class and a new Bostich 6 gallon Air compressor After arriving at the shop and un-crating my new tool box it was..."
- "I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00. I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days..."
- "I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada. I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink'..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."