4.6

Update by user May 04, 2016

I did send you what I said about the product.

Elmer's Carpenters Wood Glue MAX.

Bring back the original:

Elmer's Carpenters Wood Glue 16 oz. size

Ed50

Original review posted by user May 02, 2016

I will get the point.

1. You take Elmer's Carpenters Wood Gue Interior16oz. - away. This is a great glue.

2. Replacement : Elmet's Carpenter Wood Glue ( MAX) Interior 16 oz. Not good.

I had to buy or didn't have the original glue in stock 16oz. So I just tryed it on project of making shelve . left dry. I started to hang the the back pulled away from the shelve.

If you know what I built was a DVD shelves to stire movies on 60" high x 48" wide with a back on it.

My level of wood working is not a beginner I say be more professional.

I used Elmer's original Wood Glue for many years.

Me I don't recommend the new repkacement Elmer's Carpenters Wood Glue ( MAX)

Please bring the originsl glue like Home Depot has. They have both in stock. Why tske something away when it worked.

Woodworker

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about elmers wood glue max from Lowes was elmers carpenters wood glue max , but reviewer liked elmers carpenters wood glue 16 oz size. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Many times, the actual manufacturer sigh non-competence contracts with one major big box brand.

I must say you are not alone, at my store in Iowa we have had many people coming in and saying the same thing.

Honestly I wish we could get it back in, but it was a decision on a corporate level for the item to be exclusive at only some places.

It sucks, but there really inst anything we can do about it

to Anonymous Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States #1153515

Mr.Anonymous

I know Home Depot still has some I might stock up.

Can you tell if there shelve life for product?

Please Reply