Update by user Mar 24, 2016

called whirlpool and they said we are under warranty and are now sending a new drawer for free.Thank you Whirlpool.

Lowes was just trying to rip us off by making us pay (twice) for the shelf that they did not deliver.I will buy whirlpool again, but I will not step foot into Lowes.

Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2016

I bought a Whirlpool fridge from Lowes.I order to get an additional 5% off they convinced me to get a Lowes card.

The bill did not come so I called and they said they sent it but it was not delivered, so we made arrangements to pay online. Anyway, I started getting phone calls from a bill collector. Despite the fact that we resolved the issue with the store and then had to explain it several times to the bill collectors, who said the calls would stop, we continued getting calls three or ore times each day on our home phone and at work. We pleaded them to stop but the calls kept coming.

When the fridge arrived, it looked like it was missing a drawer and we asked he delivery guy about it. He said it was not missing a drawer. The drawers could be moved around and so it just looked that way. We believed him until we went to a friend's house who had an identical fridge, but it had the missing drawer.

When we called Lowes they said we were out of luck and had to pay 158 dollars for the drawer because it was after 30 days. Despite several calls to Lowes we are stuck with a new fridge without a drawer. Ironically, this is why we purchased a new fridge in the first place, because our old fridge had a broken drawer and we are selling our home. So now we are out 1200 for the fridge and 158 for a drawer if we purchase it.

In addition I was embarrassed at work because the phone went off during my lecture, embarrassing me in front of my students when their bill collectors from India called me for at least the 20th time in a matter of two weeks asking for money they had already received.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ielpmike stated that there is a room for improvement of poor installers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of whirlpool 6x2fhdxvb03 french door refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Lowes needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool 6x2fhdxvb03 french door refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

If you thought you were missing a drawer why didn't you just stop in the store and look at the display?It amazes me at how people wait extended periods of time before they follow up on a problem.

If you have a problem with an item you have delivered or purchase from any store let them know right away.If the product has been in your home for a month or longer who knows if the problem was there to start or was a problem you caused?

LadyScot

Not getting a bill is not a good excuse to not pay. When you get a credit card, and use it, common sense tells you that in 30 days you owe the bill. You could have always gone online to lowes.com to set up your account to view and pay your bill.

ielpmike
to LadyScot #1129959

We did pay. That's the point.

to ielpmike #1138778

It's not Lowe's fault that you were being called by a bill collector.Lowe's cards are issued by a BANK, not by Lowe's Corporation.

Also, I think they were right to deny your claim after 30 days.

I don't care what the delivery person said, if you think there's something wrong with your product, make your concerns known BEFORE the store warranty expires.

You're kind of a dumb ***.