638 E Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City, TN 37760, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Nov 07

Over a month has gone by and the leak issues have not been corrected. Also permits are required in the city we live in and Lowe's still hasn't obtained the required permits and had the work inspected.

I believe that they purposely side step the permits knowing that their work will not pass an inspection. I suggest if you require work to be preformed at your home you call at least 3 LOCAL contractors licensed and insured in the area you live, check references and work directly with the contractor.

Original review posted by user Oct 08

Lowe's installed a new roof on our home and within 24 hours it was leaking where they installed the flashing incorrectly at the chimney. After multiple calls to Lowe's installation services they finally responded and informed me that flashing at the chimney was not in the scope.

Really, they tore off the existing flashing and incorrectly installed new flashing.

It is reasonable to believe that if they removed and installed flashing regardless if it was in the scope they caused the leak and are responsible for correcting it.

I decided to use Lowe's because I felt they would stand behind their work, I could not have been more wrong. What an eye opener.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Roof Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 08.

Comments