Lowe's has given me the run around since 2015. Paid for new flashing, was told there was new flashing installed for almost a year.

Then the installer tells the regional director of installations that; "The step flashing up the sides of the lower roof were cleaned off and reused, just as we always do". Now Lowe's insurance company wants to pay $1100 to reinstall flashing which will void the manufacturer warranty.

Repeated calls, emails and follow ups with Lowe's insurance company go unanswered, its appears ignored. I have been given the runaround for two years, the roof still leaks, They can not get a report from another roofer that Lowe's has sent out stating in order to properly correct the mistakes you would need a NEW ROOF installed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Roof Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Lowes Cons: Did not stand behind the services.

• Warranty scam
  • LOWES Home
  • Poor Attitude
  • Poor Servive

Comments

Lowe's Has Damaged my roof, cracked my front walk, covered my car in stones, and caused water damage in my home from roof leaks and has even failed city inspections and I currently have an open permit on my home. I signed my first contract with them on august 2, 2017 it is now march 21st 2018.

I paid Lowes in full and there subcontractor placed a lien on my home because lowe's did not pay them because of there failure to install the roof in a good workmanlike manner. The subcontractor exaggerated the lien a committed a 3rd degree felony. (And all of that just scratches the surface).

I have been on News Channel 9 wftv/ abc. (https://www.wftv.com/news/action-9/action-9-investigates-home-improvement-chain-contractor-complaints/695471946) This company is hurting hundreds if not thousands of people they need to be stopped and held accountable

tmurta

Its a shame that you have to be put through this, i always thought Lowes was a reputable company and would stand behind their services. I guess not.