Verified Reviewer

Hello Lowes,

I was attempting to make a purchase of a pink master lock key chain and as I was attempting to pay for it the system wasnt responding to my credit card as it continued to ask for a pin # I did indeed press the green circle button for enter to by pass the pin # request however it still asked me for a pin. As I awaited for the employee to finish with her customer I asked her politely if she could assist me in helping with this transaction.

I explained to her what was happening and she stated to me Im a very ignorant manner well did you press the green button. Like I was a kid or something I was rather appalled by her response I retorted back yes I did this is why Im asking you. She then turned her back and took the next cx so very rude and disrespectful to say the least. People like this should not be working in cx service.

Unfortunately I did not get her name however this happened Newnan, GA at the self checkout at approximately 1:43p. Unbelievable behavior and very unacceptable!

Preferred solution: I would want for this situation to be handled accordingly. Hold the employee accountable. This employee faces cx’s in which she is representing the Lowe’s brand this is apart of her job to engage with cx ‘s and be a helping hand when applicable..

Location: Newnan, GA 30265

Comments

#2023406

"asked her politely" Sure you did. People who say things like this or "I just asked a simple question" are usually the worst customers around.

Combined dropping buzzwords you learned in a certificate course(CX), I'm guessing you're a customer experience "superstar" gone wild. It's not hard to guess your demographic. It wasn't what she said to you, in your weak mind, it was "how she said it." She made you "feel" some kind of way huh?

What did you want her to do, fool around with you and your attitude or go and help others? C'mon...Admit it loser...

Lowes Reviews