2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was in Lowe's Woodruff Rd today 8/2/16 around 530-6 to pick up replacement parts for a toilet. The sales person was very rude and condescending and acted like I should know what I want before I bothered him.

This is not the first rude employee I have had to deal with in there.

Maybe they should be reminded that the "do-it yourself people" is what keeps them a job and maybe they would respect their customers a little more!

If you are not a professional you rely on a knowledgeable person to help you locate what you need. Lowe's is not the only place to buy home project supplies so maybe we should shop somewhere else if this continues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Train employees on correct people skills .

Comments

#1194084

Maybe you should stop going to a "self service" home improvement store, which Lowe's is, and start going to a full service plumbing supply if you want full service. I'm sure they get tired of people expecting them to hold their hands.

@Anonymous

Ehh Im pretty sure the fact that Lowes has gone full on with installation services destroys your argument. Their justification for their higher prices is the fact that they 'hold customers hands' at the time of purchase all the way through installation.