35 Malphrus Rd, Bluffton, SC 29910, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I when To Lowes Today to get my Pick up order. Staff member Ashley, got my Order and told me to get my own cart to put my stuff.

Another member happened to open the exit door pushing in the doors, I followed the staff member to get my cart. When I came back inside Staff member Ashley told me in front other customers with an attitude saying I cant open the door open, and if has broken I will have to pay $10,000.00 dollars, I told her I didn't touch the door I just followed her employee, she keep repeating to me well if u break it u have to pay 10k, I keep telling her I didnt touched the door. I told her if she had a problem she need it to let her staff member know that not me. Them she keep accusing me of me trying to break the door.

I told her well you should do your job and have a Cart there for my Items, thats why is call Pick-Up Service. I told her to check her security cameras. She jobs blow me away with attitude and told me sign here and there is the exit.. Racist Staff member.

I dont treat people for the way they look, because if that was the case I wouldn't want to deal with someone who has a earring in their nose for customer service. But I thought Lowes had a Dress Code? I guess Not...

Ashley needs to Learn not to falsely accuse Customers... Im taking my business to Home Depot ....Take your business to Home Depot

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments

You encountered one disgruntled, untrained, underpaid employee at one store in one place at one time. Insufficient reason to condemn an entire chain or promote some other chain (I've read equally bitter gripes about Home Depot).

Personally, I don't like Lowe's OR Home Depot or crummy employees anywhere. Your error was to engage with this fool and get your blood pressure up. Think logically : how could some minimum wage flunkie come up with a price of a conveniently round $10,000 to repair or replace something that hasn't been damaged ?

Is this person qualified to predict the future or provide a job estimate based upon non existent damage whose degree we cannot ascertain until if / when it happens ? Don't waste your time arguing with persons like that.