Verified Reviewer

You run TV ads all day long about how you are concerned about peoples "Safety".

However, when I shop at your Deland Fl. store I am amazed at all the people who do not wear face masks. I have inquired twice at your stores office at that store and was told that "YOU" can not make people wear a face mask.

However the city officials of Deland Fl., Orange City Daytona and Newsmynra have all mandated it as a requirement and in fact your stores have a poster on the front door saying just that.

But no one is enforcing this mandate and YOU say that you are concerned about our safety.

I realize that you do not want to lose a sale and that you do not want to anger a customer, so to make that happen you are placing all the rest of us in danger.

If your employees and managers are afraid to confront those BREAKING THE LAW then why do they not call the police????

Here is another idea.....Hire me to stand at the door and "insist" that customers FOLLOW THE LAW and if they refuse "I" will be glad to call the police.

Preferred solution: Post someone at the front door to tell all people not wearing masks to do so or they are not invited to come in..

Lowes Pros: Convient.

Lowes Cons: To big to shop in.

Location: 303 E International Speedway Blvd, DeLand, FL 32724

Comments

#1905401

A business cares about being sued by the family of any employee who is harmed when trying to enforce the mask rules while at work. So, unless the area where the store is located has passed laws and penalties on businesses for not complying, most of them are encouraging, not enforcing mask mandates.

#1905059

The police could consider this a civil matter, Not a criminal matter. So, the police May Not want to enforce civil matters.

#1905058

I understand your frustration. However, the police may charge any business that calls them to enforce a mask policy.

Most likely Corporate has to approve their calling the police. So, the store employees & store management’s hands could very well be “figuratively” tied.

#1905210
@PissedConsumer1905058

Actually, it is not frustration but it is concerned anger. We are in the middle of a virus pandemic where the result can be death. That right there means we ALL should follow the Law as it is given to us to do and NO ONE is above the Law IMHO.

#1905311
@PissedConsumer1905210

Then Call the police yourself when this happens

#1905312
@PissedConsumer1905210

Since you are angry, Call the police yourself when this happens

Lowes Reviews