Phoned Lowe's to find out dates of item on sale. Told on sale through June 22, 2010.

In-Store display item tagged with sale price, $69. A store employee put Bissell Model 2080 Quick Steamer into my shopping cart in the Brooksville Lowe's on June 22. When I was at the register it rang up full price and I had to get a refund because the cashier said it was no longer on sale when I viewed my receipt. As I left I told her she would need to tell someone to take down the tagged sale price on the display model.

I was so tired and disappointed I did not feel it worth the effort to dispute this at the time. The next day I wish I had...perhaps a raincheck with the sale price would be in order from Lowe's?

Review about: Lowes Cashier.

Comments

Greg..you ***!! A proeduct is a duct that runs through the proe in your house...geeez!

Whats a proeduct?

Lowes contacted me, the store manager handled the matter. I got the item at the sale price and I am satisfied wih the outcome. Case closed.

You should've handled this when it happened. Why weren't you paying attention when the scanned the item before you paid for it?

If the store acknowledged that it was the sale price on the aisle, then they have to honor that price. Furthermore, if you'd quit forcing the dogs to *** all over the rugs because you're too lazy to get up and let them out, you wouldn't need a steamer and you could save $70.

Sounds like a bait and switch to me. I would go right back there and complain to management. You never know until you try.