Layout of Store

Lowes is FIRED! I WILL NOT do future business with Redmond Oregon Store I went in and bought 10 bags of concrete, Which was a huge pain in the *** to get someone to load it for me being disabled and all.

So none the less we loaded all the bags on a cart and then into our car. So I walked back into the lumber dept, and asked to speak with a manager,,and the *** sales associate, was totally *** rude to me, so I walked away m then the *** was like 2 ft behind me, walking me out of the store, and wanted to fight,,,WHAT a puke!

*** him! *** LOWES!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Reason of review: sales ***. wanted to fight me.

Preferred solution: fire that rude *** in the redmond store, lumber dept. Hes lucky i didnt knock his *** out!.

I didn't like: Sales associate wanted to fight me, Salesperson wanted to assualt me, Customer service.

Comments

Sounds like you are leaving a lot of the story out. Even though you pulled the "disabled" card you were still able to get the concrete on a cart and loaded in your car, and I expect you will unload it and work with it when you get home. Sounds like a whiner to me.

lowes is a self service big box hardware/lumber store--or have you not noticed the large multi purpose carts for cust use everywhere??

help for carryouts is an extra(like pwr whlchairs)

& is on a when they have time/personnel basis

& how are you going to unload them when you get home(or is there no gravity where you live????)