A salesman named Dan was in the Lowe's in Ashtabula Ohio on June 2nd in the paint department. He talked to myself and my granddaughter about paint for her bedroom. He steered us to the Olympic paint and said he had a $5 off coupon and that his Olympic paint sale would also help him. We selected the paint and he mixed it and handed it to us to purchase.

When my grandaughter got home she tilted the paint can to show her mom the color which had the color dot on the paint lid. At that time the lid flew off and paint went onto my grandaughter' scrub pants and onto my daughter's dress paints I contacted Lowes and drove back to the store to get a new can of paint and to see the Olympic salesman but he had left the store. The aloes manager said that it was up to the Olympic salesman to deal with us. She tried for two weeks to reach him and finally did and he told her to give me his phone number. I have left messages for him on three different occasions and he has yet to return my call.

His name is Dan Vogart (sp?) 716-327-0139

I am asking for replacement dollars for the Limited dress slacks $60 and WonderWink scrub pants $40

If I am contacting the wrong division would you please send this to someone who can help me

I was shocked that a Olympic representative cannot properly seal the lid on a paint can and I am more upset that he does not show me the courtesy of returning my calls

Sharon Osburn. 440-228-6979. Gashouse4@roadrunner.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes olympic paint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments