2.0

. I have had issues with the dishwasher from the date of installation.

I was not informed when I purchased the dishwasher that it did not have an element to dry the dishwasher. It has a fan that air dries the dishwasher. Your hot water must be turned up all the way to create enough steam to dry the dishes and then when it cycles to leave the door open. This does not seem energy efficient to me.

I had a service call prior to the warranty ending due to not cycling, nor the soap dispenser not opening and the repairman was able to fix the dishwasher under warranty. Now the dishwasher is doing the same thing. I called Samsung first and they informed me that they showed no service on the dishwasher and there was nothing that they could do to help me. I was extremely frustrated because I spent $697 on the dishwasher.

I went into the Lowes store and the gentleman told me to call the Lowes Customer Service.

I was informed by a Representative that I would have to pay for parts and service for a dishwasher that has not worked for 2 months. I am extremely disappointed that Lowes does not stand behind the products that they sell and service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lowes installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $697. Lowes needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

LadyScot

It is not their responsibility to teach you how to use any product you buy. It is yours.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States #968215

how hard is it to do some research before you make an appliance purchase? IF you would have done any research at all, you could have known about these issues and purchased another dishwasher!

It is NOT the responsibility of a retail store to stand behind the product. It IS the responsibility of the manufacturer to stand behind their product and warranty. You should be complaining about Samsung rather than Lowes.