I purchased a Samsung dryer. Two and a half months after the purchase, the dryer stopped working.

Contacting lowes, I was immediately shifted to the manufacturer warranty. It took two weeks to reach someone, two weeks to get a repairman and three weeks now before a return appointment. I have been given dubious numbers to contact from lowes. This morning, the number was disconnected!

I will never purchase another Samsung or lowes appliance! If you can, seek a local dealer!!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of lowes warranty from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting the run around from the customer service office. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments