WE purchased one Samsung washer , in 2012 and until December last year 2015 the machine works great, then start the problems ,I call Lowes, repair the technicians came to my house more the 8 times and change so many parts the machine is almost new and the problem persist. They told that after the 4th visit if they can not find the problem they will replace the machine.

They LIE the extended warranty is big BS.Today march 15 2016 I have one appointment between 1pm and 5 pm the technician show up in my house at 710 pm, stay for more then one hour, and left saying he have to order another part and will come back another time .

Each time I talk to Lowes ,is aggravating they do not give rat *** for the customer and the machine still liken. Shame on you Lowes extended warranty,you guys suckkkkkk big time.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes warranty from Lowes was lowes extended services Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Rita,

I also have a Samsung washer and am having the same issue with Lowes. I wish they have lied to me repeatedly. I have never seen anything like it.

Murray, Kentucky, United States #1128298

If your tired of the repair man coming out, then simply call the store and ask for the store manager tell him or she that you purchased an EPP and you have had it fixed several times and you want a new one. Customers don't understand that just like what you do for your, job the job alone is for us to have happy customers. But when a customer comes in my store and is pissed off and I didn't do anything that makes me hate my job so furthermore stop complaining and move forward with corporate letting them know you purchased an EPP and they just keep repairing it and you want a new one.