2796 NY-112, Medford, NY 11763, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We shop at Lowes a lot. We spend on average around $2000 a year at the Medford, Long Island store, #1189.

Yesterday 11/18/17, THE LAST SATURDAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING, I went to Lowes store #1189 to purchase 3 plumbing parts at 11:36 AM. My first problem was their Self-Checkout, it locked-up, because it said I removed an item from the bagging area, which I DID NOT!!! I asked for assistance, but their incompetent employee, who was supposed to be working the area, started assisting other customers who arrived AFTER MY REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE!!! I then I went over to Terminal 09, the ONLY CASH REGISTER OPEN!!!

The other incompetent employee, who was working the register, could not get the Public Address system working so that she could call for a price check for the customer in front of me. After 5 minutes of watching this incompetence, I had to repeatedly ask her to call for a Front End manager for help, instead of standing there like a DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS!!! Bottom line, on a busy Saturday, just before a major holiday, the LOWES MANAGEMENT TEAM, chose to place ONLY 2 of the MOST INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEES they HAVE AT THE STORE TO RUN THE CASH REGISTERS AND CREATE A LONG LINE AT CHECKOUT!!! Their Front End Manager should be TERMINATED!!!

And the other 2 incompetents should also be TERMINATED. Either way, none of them should be working at LOWES!!!

Bottom Line: I will NEVER SHOP AT LOWES AGAIN!!! I will either go to Home Depot, or the local plumbing or electrical supply houses, or the multiple lumber yards in the area for lumber...But NEVER AGAIN LOWES!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Cons: Incompetence.

Comments

"incompetent

In my experience, people who use this word usually have little to no REAL self-esteem. They're very unhappy and have no problem spreading that to anyone around them including family members who for economic reasons are sticking with you.

Other family members typically hope you don't show up to family affairs knowing your presence is like a wet blanket.

"Preferred solution: Front End Manager TERMINATED!!! FOR $500 worth of aggravation..

I didn't like: Incompetence."

So you would want a person to lose their job because you don't like incompetence. Golf Foxtrot Oscar Hotel With that noise.

Please keep your dark cloud self and home and remember there's a pill that can help with your condition. Just check with your doctor to see if your heart(if you have one) is healthy enough.

A $500 purchase at a store that you shop at a lot but only spend 2k a year? Wow, why didn't they roll out the red carpet for you?