How much does Lowe's save by selling low quality fasteners? Can it be that much and worth the customer aggravation?

I have literally spent tens of thousands of dollars at Lowe's over several decades. I'm generally happy with the quality of services, products, and value I receive. But the quality of fasteners sold at Lowe's is abysmal. I've lost count of the number of times screw heads have snapped off under the slightest pressure.

The Hillman slotted SKU490121 #6 x 5/8" wood screws I bought last night is the straw that broke the camel's back. I am once again faced with drilling out the screw remnant, a completely avoidable situation.

A screw is not rocket science. Lowe's - Get it right!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments